Exploring El Mirage
Once a small agricultural town, El Mirage has boomed to becoming an urban city with a population of over 30,000. The City’s mission is to “offer exemplary service to all who live, work, and visit El Mirage.”
El Mirage also supports the men and women of Luke Air Force Base which is only minutes away.
Pueblo El Mirage RV and Golf Resort is a 55+ active adult community that welcomes permanent residents and vacationers alike. There is an 18 hole golf close on the resort. You can read more about this wonderful destination here.
Parks & Recreation
There are many great parks and recreation areas located in El Mirage. Discover your next day in the beautiful sunshine here.
In El Mirage there are many local events throughout the year for the residents. From Car Shows to Fall Festivals, there are events to suit every individual and family! Stay up-to-date on local events here.
El Mirage is part of a multi-jurisdictional effort in the West Valley known as the Greater Maricopa Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ). The zone is a government designated, 400-acre site at the City’s southern end where foreign and domestic goods may be stored, assembled, or exhibited for sale exempted from U.S. Customs duties and excise taxes. The FTZ is an integral part of future business development.
Retail expansion in El Mirage is also a significant economic driver due to its potential for generating tax revenues, creating jobs, and drawing new visitors and residents. In recent years, several new retailers – most representing national chains – have located to El Mirage including, Valero, Auto Zone, Goodwill Industries, Burger King, Subway, and Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Public safety and recreation have been the focus of voter-approved bonds in recent years. As a result, a new fire station, new police station, Northwest Valley Family YMCA facility, and a New City Hall, are among the City’s most ambitious projects to address the significant community needs spurred by the influx of new residents and businesses. In fact, the City’s population has more than quadrupled in the last decade, and City leaders are committed to keep pace with such growth through fiscal stewardship and sound financial management.
El Mirage Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in El Mirage
- 12426 W Sweetwater Avenue El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 12529 W Surrey Avenue El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 11825 W Sierra Street El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 12228 W Saguaro Lane El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 12212 W Desert Lane El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 12942 W Columbine Court El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 12702 W Corrine Drive El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 12829 W Cherry Hills Drive El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 11806 W Cortez Street El Mirage, AZ 85335
Sold Listings in El Mirage
- 11505 W Scotts Drive El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 12609 W Windrose Drive El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 12026 W Ash Street El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 11837 W Wethersfield Road El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 12115 W Windrose Drive El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 11822 W Larkspur Road El Mirage, AZ 85335
- 12401 W Surrey Avenue El Mirage, AZ 85335
Walk Score for El Mirage
El Mirage School Data
El Mirage School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
El Mirage Schools
- Dysart Elementary School
- K-8, public
- Dysart High School
- 9-12, public
- El Mirage School
- PK-8, public
- Surprise Elementary School
- PK-8, public
- Thompson Ranch Elementary School
- K-8 & ungraded, public
- West-Mec – Dysart High School
- 9-12 & ungraded, public
- Riverview School
- K-8, public